CRUISE CONCEPTUAL WAY TO PLAY
Desire Red Carpet Cruise is committed to providing a safe voyage, so that all guests may fully enjoy their “Desire Experience”. We ask you to respect the following guidelines throughout your stay:
- For the comfort of all guests, we ask that you use appropriate attire in all restaurants & other designated areas that are not clearly marked as clothing optional.
- Keeping the identity of our guests’ private is extremely important to us. For this reason, taking photos or videos in any/all of our ship’s public areas is strictly prohibited. Feel free to enjoy doing so in the privacy of your stateroom.
- Our Playroom has been designed for sexual & erotic pleasure. We ask that you use these couples-only areas to fulfill your intimate desires.
- Please, treat all guests with utmost respect, and remember the Golden Rule: “NO” means “NO”.
- Balance is important. Some like to rest while others party. After midnight, your fellow guests would appreciate it if noise levels were kept to a minimum in our ship’s corridors.
- We have created an open-minded ambiance aboard our Desire Red Carpet Cruise, however, drug use will not be tolerated.
- Neither Desire Cruises nor the ship’s operator, will be held responsible for items left outside your safety deposit box. Please, be sure to place valuable items in the safe.
- Desire Cruises takes great pride in providing you with a safe, couples-only environment in which to enjoy your vacation. However, it is a firm company policy that all staff members are strictly forbidden from interacting intimately or drinking with guests. Doing so, will result in their immediate dismissal.